Verindra Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

WTF? i was permanently banned without reason! admins stop banning people better then you!

Go down

WTF? i was permanently banned without reason! admins stop banning people better then you!  Empty WTF? i was permanently banned without reason! admins stop banning people better then you!

Post  nightKILLER1 Sat May 11, 2013 2:22 am

my nick is nightKILLER and before 5min i was permanently banned without reason! Evil or Very Mad im real noob and im just getting better but it is verry pussy to ban people without reason. i dont know hacks or how to use them, i was just killing them thru the walls because my mashine gun and my 2 perks for more bullet power. so.. i want to tell you the admin must be MAN not BITCH and when die from noob like me he must get better not banning the people. shame on you! in real war you will die because cant ban people lol!

nightKILLER1

Back to top Go down

WTF? i was permanently banned without reason! admins stop banning people better then you!  Empty Re: WTF? i was permanently banned without reason! admins stop banning people better then you!

Post  nightKILLER1 Sat May 11, 2013 8:41 pm

please unban me or give me a reason for ban

nightKILLER1

Back to top Go down