Verindra Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

Banned on your Rifleserver

3 posters

Go down

Banned on your Rifleserver Empty Banned on your Rifleserver

Post  Tartarus Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Hiho people,

I'm Tartarus, some of you may know me. I was the Administrator from BERLIN (Clan's) Mini and CSD Server.
I just started playing CoD2 again some days ago, on your Servers. I was playing under the name [BERLIN]Tartarus.
Today (13.09. sth. around 18:00 o'clock) I got banned by sy on your rifleserver.

He spectated me fully 2 minutes, then he banned me. The reason was 'wh'. I'm not trying to force you to unban me or something, but I just wanna know why unexperienced players got the power to kick/ban. Im playing this game since release, multiplayer since ~7 years, competitive since ~4 years.

I was always fair to you when you played on Berlin's servers, even you are using the clan's name in your servername. I depend on you, dear Masteradministrator, whoever you are, process fair with me as I did with you.

P.S: sy if you read this, please upload the demo that u've recorded. Thanks

Greetings,

Tartarus

Tartarus

Back to top Go down

Banned on your Rifleserver Empty Re: Banned on your Rifleserver

Post  Rogudeth Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 pm

And now Tartarus is banned for the 3rd time, yay.
I'm really trying not to be offensive but... whoever just banned him again: Try to either get some more experience or to not be such an stupid admin.

I mean, seriously... stop kicking/banning players for no reason but them being much better than yourself!

Damn it.

best regards
a kinda pissed off Rogudeth

Rogudeth

Back to top Go down

Post  RomanianHonor Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 am

Sorry for this situation Tartarus.i will solve your problem in this moment.Just one question plss/u was banned or just kicked?because sy have no right to use autokick on mi servers!!Thx alot Tarta

RomanianHonor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rogudeth Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm

The ban I was speaking about is another (a later) one than the one Tartarus was speaking about in his initial post.
We do not know exactly who has banned Tartarus this time. There was no reason given nor anything said at all.
He even got IP Banned on a different IP he used to avoid the ban.

I really like your servers but there are some _very_ idiotic and noobish admins out there Sad

Anyways, thank you for your responds!

Rogudeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down