Verindra Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

Forum idea

2 posters

Go down

Forum idea Empty Forum idea

Post  jenkey73 Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Hello, I'm jenkey73, just installed cod2 and playing for a while on your servers
I've an idea its about this forums and with my experience on forums this host (forumotion) really is sucks and its forums are too.
So I can help making a cool free forum and with special domain and I don't want anything in contrast, I want to help.

and if you want any forum script like PhpBB 3 or Mybb or SMF or anything other. its all available for me.

Thanks.
jenkey73
jenkey73

Back to top Go down

Forum idea Empty ... a wonderful idea

Post  Freedom-Ryan Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:21 am

Hi Jenkey, that's a very nice, generous offer. Thank you for your kind intentions. We really appreciate them. Yes, you are right, we really could use a better forum website, currently most of our server manager-admin-player interactions are carried out through exchanging a few messages and wall posts with our players on our facebook profile: Verindra groupfun. We also have a dedicated facebook page devoted for our Verindra players (CoD, CoD2, CoD4 and Counter-Strike Source fans), but we still dont have a quality website designed for our gaming community. As things currently stand with my private life i don't believe i'm gonna have any free time for getting something that big done in the next few weeks. i'm already designing, coding a new Verindra rcon application for our admins, players. If you are still interested in designing a new forum website for us, please get in touch with our master CoD4 Verindra server manager: Zoran Djondras. Send him a message, tell him about your ideas. He's knows a lot about web design and scripting. Here is the link to his fb profile: https://www.facebook.com/johnnyboy1988?fref=ts

Kind regards, 
Atila Budai (a.k.a Freedom_fighter)

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum