Verindra Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

Being called a wallhacker and stuff...

3 posters

Go down

Being called a wallhacker and stuff... Empty Being called a wallhacker and stuff...

Post  Rogudeth Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 am

Hello guys,
Some of you already know me, some of you probably don't.

I'm usually known as [BERLIN]Rogudeth. I have been playing CoD2 now for more than 7 years and I'm regularly playing on your servers atm.

Due to my experience I'm better than the most who play on your servers. I'm not saying I'm the best (I'm not even close to being a progamer or something Wink).
For some people my scores might seem a little bit 'too good' sometimes. I'm getting called a wallhacker alot, but that's fine.

Now to the actual story:

Today the Player 'bob' who seems to be an Admin called me a wallhacker (not for the first time btw).
I tried to explain myself as clear as possible. All he did then was trying to threaten me ("turn off your wh or ban" etc.).
I told him that you have to spectate a player atleast some minutes to be atleast almost sure that he's using a wh.
his response to this was something like "I watched the killcam".

Well, yeah... watching a killcam is definately NOT enough to know if someone is using a wh or not.
Later during our conversation he wrote the following (exactly his words, I got a screenshot to proof it if it's necessary):
"you and fucking trtarus the best hackers".

So he is:
-calling me a wallhacker without even spectating me
-ignoring my advices
-calling a good friend of mine, Tartarus (some of you know him for years aswell ) a hacker
-insulting Tartarus
-threatening me ("turn off wh or ban" etc)

I don't really think that this is the kind of way you want your admins to behave like.
Admins who kick/ban everyone who's more experienced than thereselves aren't good for the reputation of your servers.

I don't know if something like this already exists but... some kind of guideline for admins might help to avoid situations like this.

If you would like to inspect this situation a little bit more using the logs (I guess there is a chatlog, isn't it?): It all happened on 19.08.2012 in the night/early morning, between 0:15 and 1:15 AM (I don#t know the exact time).

best regards

[BERLIN]Rogudeth

Rogudeth

Back to top Go down

Being called a wallhacker and stuff... Empty Re: Being called a wallhacker and stuff...

Post  Pipi67 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 am

I can only see the whole.I was not even started.Of course, to use protection.This is as it should.
If I were to speak in English as you can write me a nice letter than you.

(sorry for the mistakes)bob
Pipi67
Pipi67

Back to top Go down

Being called a wallhacker and stuff... Empty Re: Being called a wallhacker and stuff...

Post  Freedom-Ryan Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 am

Rogudeth wrote:Hello guys,
Some of you already know me, some of you probably don't.

I'm usually known as [BERLIN]Rogudeth. I have been playing CoD2 now for more than 7 years and I'm regularly playing on your servers atm.

Due to my experience I'm better than the most who play on your servers. I'm not saying I'm the best (I'm not even close to being a progamer or something Wink).
For some people my scores might seem a little bit 'too good' sometimes. I'm getting called a wallhacker alot, but that's fine.

Now to the actual story:

Today the Player 'bob' who seems to be an Admin called me a wallhacker (not for the first time btw).
I tried to explain myself as clear as possible. All he did then was trying to threaten me ("turn off your wh or ban" etc.).
I told him that you have to spectate a player atleast some minutes to be atleast almost sure that he's using a wh.
his response to this was something like "I watched the killcam".

Well, yeah... watching a killcam is definately NOT enough to know if someone is using a wh or not.
Later during our conversation he wrote the following (exactly his words, I got a screenshot to proof it if it's necessary):
"you and fucking trtarus the best hackers".

So he is:
-calling me a wallhacker without even spectating me
-ignoring my advices
-calling a good friend of mine, Tartarus (some of you know him for years aswell ) a hacker
-insulting Tartarus
-threatening me ("turn off wh or ban" etc)

I don't really think that this is the kind of way you want your admins to behave like.
Admins who kick/ban everyone who's more experienced than thereselves aren't good for the reputation of your servers.

I don't know if something like this already exists but... some kind of guideline for admins might help to avoid situations like this.

If you would like to inspect this situation a little bit more using the logs (I guess there is a chatlog, isn't it?): It all happened on 19.08.2012 in the night/early morning, between 0:15 and 1:15 AM (I don#t know the exact time).

best regards

[BERLIN]Rogudeth

Hi Rogu! I will look into this matter a.s.a.p and will try to figure out how it exactly happened. Will try to come up with an acceptable solution for this problem that should compensate both litigant parties. I really hope and want to believe you that you havent reached for using any cheats in your play and i know that you are one of our finest, best players i have ever had the chance to play with along several other strong players from our Verindra community and i also firmly believe that you would never need to reach for any stupid cheats just to prove that you can constantly score well in this game. Given all my inclination towards our friendship thats been thriving quite nicely since the good old days spent together on Berliner CSD and Mini game servers i will try to overlook this incident that happened between you and bob. I will also talk to bob and ask him to quit picking on you as soon as possible. I really hope that you will forgive him for this little inconvenient incident. He was just doing his admin duty, watching over our servers as he used to. He is one of our best, strictest and most righteous admins and i will talk to him about your case. Dont worry. You wont be the subject of his badgering no more. Best regards, Freedom_fighter

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

Being called a wallhacker and stuff... Empty Console_mp and games_mp logging features

Post  Freedom-Ryan Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 am

Hi Rogu. I forgot to mention to you that we turned both kind of game logging features off (games_mp.log and console_mp.log) a long time ago, because they were rapidly increasing in file size and with all these 7 servers running at the same time they also introduced some additional undesired file IO overhead which just added more lag symptoms to the running game servers...

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rogudeth Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:35 pm

hey ryan Smile
I wasn't really worried about myself at all.
I'm more worried about other good players that aren't known at all.

I understand and (of course) appreciate when an admin tries to keep the server as clean as possible.
But in my opinion, a suspected player should always be spectated for some minutes to be atleast 'quite sure' that he is breaking the server-rules before taking any actions against him.

Things like "I watched the killcam" are kind of ridiculous as a killcam only shows a very limited part.

I think you already got my point Smile

Rogudeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rogudeth Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Btw I wrote you a PM Ryan.

Rogudeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum