Verindra Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

New maps download

4 posters

Go down

New maps download Empty New maps download

Post  N Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm

As you might have noticed we like adding new custom maps to both servers All Weapons and Rifles Only. This is the place where we will be posting links to custom map download sites so you can skip the forever lasting and nagging in-game download screen. If you see it when joining one of our servers, quit the download and get the needed map from below.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Follow the link -> download .zip file -> unzip to your "\Call of Duty 2\main" folder -> restart COD2

MAPS:

Bazaar - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons Fontenay, France - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW! gob Italy2- no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons Houn, Lybia - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons Hill 48 - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons MTL-Hobbiton - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons Nuked Town - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons Omaha Beach - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons Panodra - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraALLWeapons Toybox2 - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraAllWeapons Tripoli - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraAllWeapons Valley Summer 2 - no need to unzip, just download to main

NEW MAP for VerindraAllWeapons Zaafrane - no need to unzip, just download to main

More comin' up ...

Last edited by Ryan80 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : New maps being added to Cracked-VerindraALLWeapons server)

N

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty Re: New maps download

Post  rimas Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Can someone renew these links? Some of them are broken.

rimas

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty Broken links for several COD2 maps...

Post  Freedom-Ryan Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:47 am

rimas wrote:Can someone renew these links? Some of them are broken.

Hey Rimas! Np man. We will reupload the missing maps with broken links in the next couple of days. As soon as i have some free time i will reupload them myself. Thanks for taking the time to leave a note about this problem. Unfortunately we dont spend too much time with checking the validity of these links here on Verindra, because most of our constantly increasing gaming community on VerindraAllWeapons grabs the missing maps directly off the server.

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty New map: The bridge for VerindraALLWeapons server

Post  Freedom-Ryan Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Download the new map: The bridge from here The bridge - VerindraALLWeapons

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty New map for VerindraALLWeapons: LCF Town v1.0

Post  Freedom-Ryan Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Download new map: LCF Town v1.0 from HERE

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty New map for VerindraALLWeapons: Chelm, Poland

Post  Freedom-Ryan Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty NEW MAPS - DOWNLOAD

Post  Freedom-Ryan Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Download NEW MAPS with a single click:

ftp://176.9.154.48/NEW_MAPS.rar

Just unpack the file into your COD2 game's main folder! Play fair and enjoy the new maps! Greetings from Verindra's support team

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty this maps canot download

Post  zakisat Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm

the wepsite say to me iter user name and passwowrd ???? how i do ???

zakisat

Back to top Go down

New maps download Empty Updated download link for the NEW_MAPS rar archive file

Post  Freedom-Ryan Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:59 am

zakisat wrote:the wepsite say to me iter user name and passwowrd ???? how i do ???

Hi Zakisat! We are sorry for your inconvenience regarding the missing NEW_MAPS.rar file on our ftp site. We have inadvertently forgotten to keep that archive file updated for a while and because we were in a hurry in the last few weeks, we couldn't pay attention to update our ftp site with the latest Verindra changes in regards to new maps and mods. I have updated that NEW_MAPS.rar archive and reactivated the download link for it.
You can download it by clicking or copying this download link into your favorite browser:
ftp://176.9.154.48/NEW_MAPS.rar
Best regards, Verindra's support team

Freedom-Ryan

Back to top Go down