Verindra Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

I get votekicked all the time. I am pissed.

Go down

I get votekicked all the time. I am pissed. Empty I get votekicked all the time. I am pissed.

Post  Sam The Spy Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:57 am

My ingame nick is "Sam".  I usually Play a Spy on the Rifle-Server.
A lot of good players know me and know that I am just an experienced player, not a cheater.
I am always trying to keep the servers clean, tell people to stop abusing bugs etc.

So here is what happened today (again):

Some people (or groups of players I should say) votekick me all the time for no reason what so ever.

I joined the Rifle-Server less than an hour prior to making this post, the current map was Indursty. “MOCHITO//88” was bugusing.

I told him to get out of the bug but he just kept writing stuff in Spanish (I don’t understand Spanish) and kept killing players from out of the bug.
So, I started a votekick. Nobody (!) voted yes, he voted no… so the vote failed. Shit happens.

Then he started a votekick against me and 2 other players (some of his Spanish buddies) voted yes -> so I got votekicked.
I then joined the server several times, just to get votekicked every single time. These players seem not to speak English at all, they kept chatting in Spanish and kept votekicking me.

I really had enough of those assholes – excuse me.

Players that votekicked me today:
[ELITE] Sniper
MOCHITO//88
Something with fantasma – can’t remember the name.

These 3 and some other Spanish players keep votekicking me all the time, it’s so freaking annoying.
Quite a few members of the ELITE clan votekicked me, can’t even remember all the names (atleast 3-4 of them votekicked me so far).

They also keep insulting me in spanish (puta, perro, etc – kinda sad that those are the kind of words you learn when playing a multiplayer fps).

Players like this need to be banned. I really like the voting system as it allows us to kick aimbotters and bugusers , but players who abuse it like this shouldn’t be allowed to play on your servers.

I am seriously pissed (not really your fault ofc). I am sorry that I didn’t react in a very nice way (in case you check the chatlogs), but I am sure you can understand my frustration.

Having to deal with these ignorant,  abusive idiots almost every day is a pain.
You can’t reason with them. They don’t even understand me. All they do is kick players for no reason, abuse bugs and spam the chat with “JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA”.

Sorry for this wall of text, I’m quite pissed atm.

Sam The Spy

Back to top Go down

I get votekicked all the time. I am pissed. Empty Re: I get votekicked all the time. I am pissed.

Post  Sam The Spy Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:58 am

The name of the third guy was: "eL vEnGaDoR fAnTaSmAs"

Sam The Spy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum