Verindra Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

Just got perma banned on the DM server

2 posters

Go down

Just got perma banned on the DM server Empty Just got perma banned on the DM server

Post  Rogudeth Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey guys...

I don't want to offend anybody but:

What the hell? Why would you ban me AGAIN? Don't the admins read the forums? Don't they (this one atleast) know that I am _not_ cheating?

Is it that hard to spectate me to see that I ain't using anything?

The admin first kicked me, then he kicked me again and again. I told him to stop and even changed my name to "stop kicking me, I stay spectat"...

He didn't answer any of my question. I asked who kicked me - no response. I asked for a reason why I was kicked - no response.

Well, there actually was a response: the perma ban.

I really like your servers as you know and I am all about fairplay....

But it really starts to get annoying if I can't play even an hour on your servers without getting kicked/banned.

Admins shouldn't refuse to answer if they get asked who kicked the suspected and for what reason.

So: learn how to detect cheats. Answer my damn questions instead of kicking/banning me when I am clearly only staying spectator mode without harming the server or the player's fun in any way.

Sorry if I was a little bit rude but this type of admins makes me mad.

edit: I'm not sure about it, but I think the guy who banned me was "von mansteiN" or something like that. I might be wrong though.

edit 2: yep, it was "von manstein". He admitted it.

Rogudeth

Back to top Go down

Just got perma banned on the DM server Empty Re: Just got perma banned on the DM server

Post  von manstein.ro Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:18 pm

As I see, you've been banned on other servers belong to us, so if others saw you cheating mean that I've seen better.
Visit our page Fceboock. www.facebook.com / verindra.groupfun.

von manstein.ro

Back to top Go down

Just got perma banned on the DM server Empty Re: Just got perma banned on the DM server

Post  Rogudeth Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:09 am

As you can tell by the replies to the cases where I or Tartarus were banned, the decisions always were false-positives.

I am playing CoD2 regularly for round about 7 years now. I never used a cheat. I might be faster and more experienced and I might know most of the maps and their tactical spots better than you or most of the players that visit the verindra servers.
But this does not make me a cheater. It's the simple result of playing the same maps thousand times.

I have probably spent more hours spectating players to judge whether they were cheating or not than you have actually spent playing the game. There is nothing wrong with being less experienced, but in order to make a reasonable decision, you need to spectate me or any other suspected cheater more than the very few minutes you did today.
Otherwise your false-positive rate will be at a level that isn't acceptable and will lead to a reputation loss of the servers.

Oh and by the way: You still haven't told me what kind of cheat you believe to have seen.
I guess you think I used a wallhack.
Wallhacks are actually very hard to detect as long as the cheater isn't playing very obvious.

Anyways... before you accuse anybody of using a wallhack, you have to consider:

- he might have heard the person shoot/run/shout
- he might have seen the enemy marked on the map
- he might have seen the enemy earlier running in the direction where he finally killed him
- he might have expected somebody to be there (if you've played the same map thousand times you know where many players hide/camp/whatever)
- he might have been just lucky

As you can see, there are many things that might look suspicious.

And you know what? I actually often hear enemies (7.1 headset) and pretty much know the exact position of up to 5 enemies that I can't see at all. During those situations I often think things like "Mhh, if I jump around that corner and quickscope him, he'll probably call me a wallhacker".
I therefore sometimes don't kill some enemies, just to avoid being accused of hacking again.
It's kinda strange that I have to keep myself from playing the game the best I can due to the ignorance and inexperience of many players/admins.

I'm sorry for every mistake I made writing this, it's late... Smile

Rogudeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down